- 1 Recycle your Christmas tree by shredding it for mulch
- 2 Clean pots and greenhouses ready for spring
- 3 Dig over any vacant plots that have not been dug already
- 4 Disperse worm casts in lawns
- 5 Inspect stored tubers of Dahlia, Begonia and Canna for rots or drying out
- 6 Prune apple and pear trees
- 7 Start forcing rhubarb
- 8 Plan your vegetable crop rotations for the coming season
- 9 Keep putting out food and water for hungry birds
- 10 Make a polythene shelter for outdoor peaches and nectarines, to protect against peach leaf curl
Oh and don't forget to get your tomato seeds sown indoors!
All the above is from the RHS website, many thanks.
Tech support by: